2014: The Year in Review
With 2015 upon us, we thought it would be a good time to reflect back on 2014. But first, we humbly and sincerely thank you for following us on the blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn in the past year.
Without further ado, here are the top ten most popular articles we shared in the past year:
1. 7 Steps to a New Image for Your Small Business Without Spending Much - http://bit.ly/1vhwq9n
2. How Successful People Stay Calm - http://onforb.es/1cbOK7c
3. The Right Way to Ask for What You Want - http://bit.ly/1v5WG2A
4. 5 Morning Rituals to Keep You Productive All Day Long - http://bit.ly/1cig7LV
5. There is much to learn from the lowly paper towel - http://bit.ly/1rMRrHW
6. 5 Simple Office Policies That Make Danish Workers Way More Happy Than Americans - http://bit.ly/1qG0fwq
7. 19 Hard Things You Need To Do To Be Successful - http://read.bi/1coVfD0
8. 7 Ways Leaders Maintain Their Composure in Difficult Times - http://onforb.es/1cMsKzk
9. Good Managers Are Rare (here's what to look for) - http://bit.ly/1evhngK
10. Great Leadership: Key Performance Indicators of Good Leadership - http://bit.ly/1n8CMpA
Thanks again for reading! We look forward to bringing you even better content and chatting with you in 2015. Happy New Year!