Top Six Ways to Help You Move to Mobile Field Service
Moving to a truly mobile way of working means your teams are better connected at all times. This ensures an improved workflow, with access to the right information and seamless updating of data in real-time.
Mobility is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world and whether you are looking at developing your mobile strategy or starting out, how do you choose the right solution with so many on offer today?
From working with a range of companies, we’ve found that there are some common principals and here we outline what those are to help you make the move to mobile field service.
- Ease of integration is key. You don’t need to have to think about changing your whole field service solution. Extending the life of your current systems is all important so look at mobile solutions which will leverage and expand their use.
- Implementation needs to be as quick and straightforward as possible. A lengthy implementation process will defeat its objective. So being up and running in days, not months, should be the realistic goal - delivering a much faster ROI.
- Any mobile solution should be easy to use. Overly-complicated systems will be bypassed and worked around or ignored all together. The easier to use, the quicker the adoption and the better the ROI.
- All mobility software needs to be agile and able to move with the next generation of mobility. Developments are moving fast and keeping up to speed with these changes is important.
- It is crucial for any mobility solution to work across mixed digital devices. The apps will need to work across different operating systems too.
- Vitally, mobility is about the anytime, anywhere access to information and it is essential that your solution makes it as easy as possible to achieve this.
FieldAware leads the way in simplifying field service for companies.
Our made-for-mobile, cloud-based software was designed to provide ease of use with incredible flexibility. Along with the ease – and speed - of our implementation and the ongoing support service that we provide we enable companies to take full advantage of today’s mobile field service.
To find out more about your next move in mobile field service see our paper: ‘Making the Move to Mobility: The Digitalization of Field Service’
Or join one of our 30-minute webinars