Sr. UX Designer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Function: Sr. UX Designer
Industries: Information Technology, Computer Software
Job Type: Full-time
FieldAware, a GPS Insight company
FieldAware, now part of GPS Insight, an industry-leading fleet vehicle and field service management SaaS provider, is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer responsible for solving complex design challenges, and for crafting easy-to-use and delightful product experiences for our B2B platform.
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will partner with your fellow designers, product managers, engineers, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to innovate and to deliver features across the host of GPSI platforms, which now include: GPS Insight, ServiceBridge, StreetEagle, Rhino Fleet Tracking, Insight Mobile Data, & FieldAware (web & mobile applications).
You will be at the center of our Product team, designing the platforms to support the nearly 15,000 customers from around the world who directly rely upon our software to manage their businesses. You will help us modernize and standardize the user’s experience across our suite of products, while maintaining the integrity of our brand(s). This is a very important position within the organization and your work will be seen at all levels, from our C-suite to the customers and the users in the field, to our customers’ customers.
GPS Insight helps customers engage their fleet by delivering innovative solutions and actionable insights. Organizations across North America turn to GPS Insight when they have high fleet operating costs, are worried about safety on the roads, and have inefficiencies that waste valuable time and money. GPS Insight offers best-of-breed technology for organizations with drivers and technicians in the field, fleets of vehicles, trailers, and other mobile assets. GPS Insight provides many fleet solutions that include vehicle and asset tracking, in-cab smart cameras, field service management, and compliance solutions.
Why You Will Want to Join Us
As a company, we are a motivated, humble team of professionals who seek to change the world of IOT, field service management, fleet engagement, and customer relationship management.
As a UX Design team, we are a nimble group of technologists who support this mission with the development of pragmatic, elegant, and intuitive solutions aimed at keeping our customers happy, and to help them manage and grow their service businesses. We value creativity, passion, and results.
As a Senior Designer on our cross-functional Product team, you will have a significant role in evolving the user experience for the next generation of our customer-facing applications as our platform scales rapidly. You will innovate products, adding and redesigning features from the discovery phase through delivery, while ensuring we continue to provide value, stability, and an excellent customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Design and enhance our core B2B SaaS application and sub-brands (apps)
- Transform highly interwoven feature requests into simplistic solutions
- Drive the process from initial research to polished UI
- Produce design artifacts within Figma (mockups, prototypes, spec docs)
- Help develop a Design Library to span across our products and to unify the interaction
- Design mobile products and features for iOS and Android o Interview customers and stakeholders to keep our line of sight set on true north
- Champion the voice of the customer to craft simplistic and delightful product experiences
- Be a team player - willing to roll up your sleeves and to do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Resolve smaller, day-to-day design issues to keep the Engineering team moving forward
- deate on larger, future state designs for the company roadmap
- Advance the vision for a unified GPS Insight platform
- B.A. / B.S. in Design related field (or 5-7 years of relevant education and experience in user-centered design fundamentals)
- Design portfolio - showcasing the strength of your design acumen, your command of product decisions, and their customer impact o UX, Mobile, Interaction, Interface, & Visual Design experience
- Design & prototyping software experience (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) experience o Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills o Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication, & storytelling skills
- Ability to balance the big picture with precision: keeping the customer and business top-of-mind, while still having a meticulous eye for detail (think “pixel-perfect”)
- Be willing and able to adapt to change as we merge platforms and fail fast
- You must live and be able to work in Ireland. We will not consider applicants residing in any other countries.
- Preferred Qualifications (includes proficiency in):
- SaaS B2B
- iOS & Android
- Full-stack design: a foundation in every stage of the product design process, from research and interviews to wireframes, prototypes, and front-end dev (at least know the basics: general limitations, grid systems, etc.)
- Enterprise application design (and/or working in complex UX ecosystems)
- Inclusive Design & Accessibility
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Broad exposure to the latest and greatest technologies with an opportunity to take lead on key initiative
- Training on SaaS for the Services industry as well as FieldAware’s suite of solutions
- Fun, supportive and friendly colleagues who want you to be as successful as possible
Candidates will be expected to initially work in our Dublin office. We have a hybrid working model with two core days in our offices at The Masonry in Dublin 8 (https://iconicoffices.ie/locations/the-masonry/). We are very conscious of providing flexibility to employees in terms of how and where they work and are happy to discuss different arrangements based on group and individual need over time.Submit Resume
- Dublin, Ireland