Marketing Operations/Demand Generation - Manager
We're looking for a smart, hungry, data-driven (yet intuitive) marketer to build and execute marketing funnel programs designed to increase results. You will be in charge of attracting new leads, understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sale in a way that feels human and still converts. We need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people/personas, through the right channels/mediums, at the right time and build the marketing automations programs to execute. You will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer generation from our database and using inbound/outbound marketing tactics and technology such as email and social media to add value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action.
- Manage marketing automation platform and build various programs, email lists and campaigns, including designing/creating templates, calls-to-action, and edited short-form content used in email sends.
- Segment lists based on prospect profiles and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Help to optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top-of-funnel channels like social media and blogging, middle-of-funnel channels like email nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel activities with business development teammates
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks to convert leads to customers.
- Help manage and execute various communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.) and manage the contact database.
- Monitor and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and potentially additional channels
- Create shareable short-form content appropriate for specific social networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and engages our audience and personas.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, A/B testing, lead nurturing, web analytics and/or inbound marketing tactics.
- Proficient using, managing and optimizing marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred), social network channels/advertising and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Excellent short-form writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, and exposure to NetSuite
Job Type: Full-time