Technical Product Manager
Dublin, Ireland / Plano, TX
FieldAware is seeking an experienced technical product manager to join our Engineering Services team.
At FieldAware, we create a field service management solution with a focus on mobile user experience and dispatch automation. We provide extended functionality to our customers via native integrations with a core set of ERP and CRM systems. In your role as technical product manager, you will work with the Engineering Services team to develop connectors between FieldAware’s API and third-party systems, making a vital contribution to the overall strategic direction of the product.
- Collaborate with internal development, professional services, and infrastructure teams to understand requirements and priorities
- Conduct customer research to understand the needs of current and prospective clients
- Define the product roadmap and write requirements and acceptance criteria for release
- Own the product backlog
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills which you use to clearly articulate product requirements
- You can leverage your experience of SaaS and JSON APIs to promote best practice in product development
- You have 2+ years’ experience as a product owner or product manager
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, QuickBooks and similar is an advantage
- Opportunity to work with technologies such as python, docker containers and modern cloud APIs.
- Be part of a cross-functional team composed of developers, QA and product management
- Build, test and ship software at consistent two-week sprints
- Enthusiastic, multi-cultural team
- Engineering and company meetups in Europe and the US
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a growing company which features in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
Apply for this Position
Are you the fuel for our rocket? Come get a seat on the ship! Let us see what you’ve got by sending us your resume.
Job Type - Full-time