We’re looking for an experienced software sales professional with a track record of success selling business application software to medium to large companies. The successful candidate will have the skills to interact persuasively with senior management and C-level executives, as well as be able to position FieldAware’s solutions to solve business challenges. This person will effectively execute sales cycles to meet quarterly quota. A strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment is required.
Requirements & key competencies for this position include:
- Effectively managing the entire sales process from qualification to close for prospects and existing customers.
- Ability to identify a prospect’s pain points and position FieldAware solutions to best address their needs
- Demonstrated ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment to accurately manage and forecast sales activity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter and seasoned closer possessing strong multitasking capabilities
- Confident in his or her ability overcome obstacles that may occur in a sales cycle
- This is not a prospecting role - qualified leads are provided to the AE by a separate BD team.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Experience working for a business application SaaS company
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Understanding of API integration as a value proposition
- Experience selling to companies providing field services is a plus
- 4 Year College Degree
- 10 Yrs. experience in software sales
- Proven track record of quota achievement
Job Type: Full-time