Business Development Representative
At FieldAware, we have a Customer First culture. We strongly encourage new thinking and ideas to improve the value we provide our customers. As such, continuous learning is an emphasis at FieldAware. In addition to working alongside talented individuals, you will grow through continuous coaching and be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning, and maximize your knowledge. Business Development Representatives (BDR) at FieldAware also can become a sales professional with opportunities for further development and growth. As a BDR, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of sales leads, expertly qualifying inbound inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns and proactively prospecting into companies in the mid market space. You will work closely with marketing and sales leadership to deliver qualified pipeline to the sales teams. You should be passionate about creating and nurturing relationships, excel at exploring and understanding prospect account business challenges, and be excited to learn the FieldAware solution to communicate value in every conversation.
Critical Success Criteria:
- Work every lead thoroughly – this is not an outbound appointment setting role. Whether you are targeting a new outbound prospect through emailing, calling, and social selling, or qualifying an inbound lead generated by the marketing team, we need you to take consultative approach to uncovering pain points and mapping them to FieldAware’s solution
- Play the volume game – this is a mid to large market sale so your top of funnel activity will have a direct impact on your commissions AND company revenue. We need you to work quickly and efficiently while making every touch point count
- Be a team player – It’s a team sales model and you need to work together to hit the goals for your region. You will be paired with an Account Executive and together will collaborate with marketing to drive business in your territory.
The ideal candidate:
- You enjoy business development, including follow-up on inbound inquiries, making outbound calls, sending emails and interactive with social media.
- Experience and a track record of success in an outbound lead generation role.
- You’re familiar with business software and how software is used to address business challenges.
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and oral
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude who works hard every day to achieve success.
What’s in it for you?
- A high compensation package with an uncapped commission plan.
- Training on SaaS for the Services industry as well as FieldAware’s suite of solutions.
- Marketing support to help you qualify and educate your prospects effectively
- Fun, supportive and friendly colleagues who want you to be as successful as possible
- Business Development: 3 years (Required)
Candidates must live in the DFW area and are expected to work in our Plano office daily. No relocation offered and this is not a work from home position.
Job Type: Full-time