Field Service Apps That Help Save Lives
Fire, Safety and Security service organizations are the lifeblood of essential ITM (inspection/testing/maintenance) services that must be delivered in compliance with regulations to help protect property and save lives. FieldAware's field service solution for fire, safety and security organizations makes it possible for businesses to maximize operations, improve worker productivity, ensure compliance and keep customers happy.
Optimize Resources and Capture Accurate Data
FieldAware's smart scheduling capabilities empower Fire, Safety and Security businesses to optimize field resources by being able to assign the right skilled technicians to the right jobs at the right time. Our field service hub approach enables field technicians to capture rich, accurate data all in one place, making it easier and smoother to process jobs and complete inspections, testing and maintenace activities.
Fire, Safety and Security specific features of the FieldAware solution.
- Support for unlimited assets under a single location and support for unlimited locations under a single customer record
- Scheduling of recurring jobs for routine and preventative inspections, testing, maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Workflows to ensure that all required documentation is captured correctly and adhering to regulations on the first visit
- Features to capture photos, videos and electronic signatures that provide historical documentation for each job and helps provide a strict compliance audit trail
- Timekeeper feature that enables field users to capture their time associated with a job and/or capture their time in and out for the full day
- Seamless access to dynamic forms that enable streamlined tasks and documentation
Fire, Safety and Security Testimonials
“We needed to manage our technicians better. Because there was so much manual work being done, we were missing out on customers whose deadlines we were missing. By making the technician’s job easier, we found productivity has increased, service is superior, and the customer experience is far greater than we had anticipated.”
Customer Service and Operations Manager — LN Curtis