Build A Positive Field Service Customer Experience
Today, technicians and customers expect real-time updates to stay productive and informed. Our mobile field service management app keeps technicians automatically notified in real-time about changes to their schedules so they can stay productive. In addition, FieldAware helps you keep your customers informed and reduce no-access scenarios by confirming appointments through email and SMS.
You can customize and automate your alerts and notifications to keep your clients in the loop at all stages of the service cycle — before, during and after the work.
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Your team can use the app to send clients messages letting them know when service technicians are on their way to a job, or if they’re running late. Send a standardized or customized message that includes your service details. Provide a link to the Customer Portal and clients can access appointment details such as date, time and address of their past and upcoming appointments.
- FieldAware allows your administrators to configure rules to notify your technicians and customers about changes and updates with push notifications, alerts or SMS
- Changes include new appointment assignment, arrival at work location and more
- End recipients include technicians, crew leaders and customers
Here is what FieldAware’s Alerts & Notifications capabilities can do for your team’s communications…
Alerts & Notification Testimonials
“We wanted a solution that met our needs, and that solution is FieldAware.”
Service Manager — Stansfield Vending
Who Benefits from Alerts & Notifications?
Operations & Dispatch
- Significantly reduces operational costs through optimized and automated process
- Never miss an appointment with instant one click visibility into team locations
- Deliver unmatched customer service
- Work more efficiently
- Streamlines administrative processes for greater efficiency
- Android, Windows and iOS compatible
- Fast implementation, minimal user training, rapid ROI
- All data is encrypted through 256-bit SSL security encryption