Take Better Actions With Field Service Knowledge Management
With a field service management solution, completing tasks in a consistent, efficient manner across teams becomes possible. Now, field technicians can access all job information, communicate directly with the back office and see previous job history all in one place.
Managing Your Knowledge Transfer To Field Service Teams Is Easy With FieldAware
How do you ensure your workers in the field (technicians, engineers, delivery personnel, etc) are executing at a high level and keeping your customers satisfied? FieldAware's knowledge transfer solutions are designed to give your field workers an easy and accurate way to perform each job exactly the way they're supposed to.
Here is what Field Service Knowledge Management capabilities can do for your field technician teams…
Turn Every Technician Into An Expert
Because our software is built for mobile field workers, your best practices can go wherever they go. This gives them access to:
- Standardized job task lists and site-specific requirements
- Critical job documents like equipment instructions, product manuals, warranty information, videos and photos
- Safety checklists, schematics, declarations
- Complete equipment history, repair notes and support history
- Job checkpoints and signoffs
Maximize Technician Productivity
FieldAware also makes it easy for office and field personnel to communicate clearly and accurately before, during and after field execution. This keeps a closed loop on all activities performed and allows office personnel to update the field worker with any changes. Ensuring they not only accurately account for their work, but also follow the right steps for consistent and compliant service.
The FieldAware Benefit
FieldAware keeps technicians focused and productive with instant access to all the knowledge, support documents and insights.
- Improve first time fix rates and avoid costly second truck rolls
- Improve technician utilization rates and productivity by ensuring quick access to answers
- Document and leverage communal knowledge, work history and other job specific details
- Reduce staff training time
- Built in feedback loops
Knowledge Management Testimonials
“FieldAware is a very simple app for engineers and at the same time, it gives me a huge array of complex information. When an IT solution can offer me that, I’m very pleased.”
General Manager — Intimus International
Results from Knowledge Management
12% Improved staff retention
22% Improved customer satisfaction
16% Fewer incomplete orders
Who Benefits From Knowledge Management?
Operations & Dispatch
- Close more jobs on the first visit
- Streamline your field service business workflow
- Deliver unmatched customer service
- Work more efficiently
- Have customer and equipment history on your mobile device
- Access customer history
Executive & Owner
- Add capability without adding operational cost
- More efficient customer service means happier customers and higher revenue