Replace Inefficient, Manual Field Service Time Tracking
With our field service time tracking capabilities, automate time clocking, enhance policy adherence and get complete visibility into your workforce with our field service time app. Keep track of the hours your employees work in real-time using the Timekeeper feature. Field workers can track how many hours they work, reducing conflicts over payroll amounts. The Timekeeper feature eliminates several manual steps, reduces the risk of errors in reporting and ultimately saves time for both the technician and the office staff.
Here is what FieldAware’s Time Management capabilities can do for your different teams…
Through the API, a log of the user’s time entries can be utilized by managers to inform payroll systems and reports. The employee hours can be used for payroll, eliminating paper time sheets or requiring employees to physically clock in at a location. Coupled with our other features, the Timekeeper helps you keep track of your employees, where they are working, and how long they are working in real-time.
Field Time Tracking System Testimonials
"Our paperwork orders are virtually gone, the office staff is happy, and the field techs are generating about 15% more business than last year in roughly the same amount of time. Our cash flow has also improved because we’re able to invoice for work immediately after jobs are complete. It’s a whole new business.”
Service Director — Cross Refrigeration
Who Benefits from Scheduling & Dispatch?
Operations & Dispatch
- Maximize billable hours by scheduling next visits or follow ups while still onsite
- Streamline your field service business workflow
- Track, monitor and close service calls faster
- Ditch the paperwork
- Work more efficiently
- Learn the software easily
Executive & Owner
- Access to valuable field-collected data to forecast sales for future periods
- Better visibility and faster communications create a more connected organization
- Reduced overhead by eliminating paper-based or redundant processes that consume employee time