Replace Inefficient, Manual Field Service Time Tracking
With our field service time tracking capabilities, automate time clocking, enhance policy adherence and get complete visibility into your workforce with our field service time app. Keep track of the hours your employees work in real-time using the Timekeeper feature. Field workers can track how many hours they work, reducing conflicts over payroll amounts. The Timekeeper feature eliminates several manual steps, reduces the risk of errors in reporting and ultimately saves time for both the technician and the office staff.
Logging Time Has Never Been Easier
The FieldAware mobile app allows technicians to track their time using the easy clock-in and clock-out feature on their mobile device. Mobile users can now manage their FieldAware work and log their actual time at work, even if it is not all spent on field service jobs. By keeping track of drive time versus work time, you can keep technicians accountable and reduce payroll conflicts.
Here is what FieldAware’s Time Management capabilities can do for your different teams…
The FieldAware Timekeeper Feature
Timekeeper functions include:
- Log worked hours over an entire day or week, and not just active job time
- Capture non-job time, such as training, off-site days, etc
- Add notes to time entries to explain absence, late arrival, early finish, etc
- Time entries can be extracted via the FieldAware API for integration with payroll and other services
Through the API, a log of the user’s time entries can be utilized by managers to inform payroll systems and reports. The employee hours can be used for payroll, eliminating paper time sheets or requiring employees to physically clock in at a location. Coupled with our other features, the Timekeeper helps you keep track of your employees, where they are working, and how long they are working in real-time.
Field Time Tracking System Testimonials
"Our paperwork orders are virtually gone, the office staff is happy, and the field techs are generating about 15% more business than last year in roughly the same amount of time. Our cash flow has also improved because we’re able to invoice for work immediately after jobs are complete. It’s a whole new business.”
Service Director — Cross Refrigeration
Who Benefits from Scheduling & Dispatch?
Operations & Dispatch
- Maximize billable hours by scheduling next visits or follow ups while still onsite
- Streamline your field service business workflow
- Track, monitor and close service calls faster
- Ditch the paperwork
- Work more efficiently
- Learn the software easily
Executive & Owner
- Access to valuable field-collected data to forecast sales for future periods
- Better visibility and faster communications create a more connected organization
- Reduced overhead by eliminating paper-based or redundant processes that consume employee time
Additional Time Tracking Resources
Get a Demo
Discover how FieldAware connects your entire field service operations and drives value to every part of your business.