Make Your Invoicing Easy With Field Service Invoicing Software
A challenge for many field service organizations is how to reduce the time taken to invoice customers following a job and to eliminate invoicing mistakes. FieldAware’s field service invoicing software provides straightforward billing direct from the field technician who completed the work to your customers, achieving a more streamlined, quicker payment cycle.
With FieldAware, Invoicing Is Easy
When using paper-based systems, the field technician has to fill out the necessary forms and then later take them into the office to be processed for payment. Using FieldAware’s field service billing software, on completion of the job, the field technician can generate an invoice automatically triggered by the electronic capture of the customer’s signature or produce the invoice themselves with a single click.
Here is what FieldAware’s Field Service Invoicing capabilities can do for your productivity and cash flow…
With Field Service Invoicing, Paperwork Becomes A Thing Of The Past
The field technician updates the correct information on the job detail, which will include the time to be billed and any parts used, or additional services given. FieldAware provides templates, which can be customized for the business needs. Drop down menus and auto fill options make them specific to the technician on that task and even more straightforward to complete.
If you are already utilizing accounting software, FieldAware’s market-leading API and integration capabilities make linking to any existing system easy and simple. This means information needs to be entered just once, eliminating the need for re-entering information or updating multiple systems.
The Benefits of FieldAware Invoicing
Field service invoicing means that tasks can be automated from the field as soon as jobs are completed. Customers can be invoiced immediately, achieving a quicker payment cycle through order-to-cash automation to keep your business running more effectively. Businesses realize:
- Improves cash flow
- Reduces days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Improves accuracy of customer billing
- Removes duplication of work
- Integrates seamlessly with other existing accounting systems
- Saves all invoices the field technicians create in the web application
- Creates an audit trail
- Emails invoices direct to customers
“Invoicing is very, very simple with FieldAware. Once a job is completed, we can generate an invoice within 30 seconds and e-mail it to the customer. It has 100% helped speed up our cash flow.”
Manager — Plumbingforce
Results From Invoicing Software
32% Decreased time to revenue
22% Improved customer satisfaction
15% Improved revenue generation
Who Benefits From Field Service Invoicing?
Operations & Dispatch
- Helps to identify gaps in the revenue stream and employee performance
- Improve service delivery for your customers
- Eliminates cumbersome paperwork after each job
- Streamlines administrative processes for greater efficiency
- Get E-signatures from customers
- Immediate invoicing to improve cash flow
- Invoice accuracy - no more forgotten materials or expenses, eliminates customer disputes