A Better Way To Look At Field Asset Services
Keeping track of internal and customer assets can be a daunting task if you don’t have a proper field asset service in place. FieldAware’s field service asset management solution helps businesses pinpoint where their assets are, what status they are in and when they next need to be serviced.
Gain Visibility And Reduce Asset Downtime
FieldAware enables your business to track internal and customer assets. Asset tracking improves uptime and increases revenue potential.
Here is what FieldAware’s Field Service Asset Management capabilities can do for your equipment-dominant teams…
End-to-End Asset Management
Asset downtime is costly. For every minute that an asset is non-functional, operating revenue is impacted and employee costs rise (overtime, reduction in services performed). More importantly, equipment that is non-operational jeopardizes the trust and ultimately, a long-term relationship with customers.
Manage Assets To Protect Revenue And Customer Relationships
FieldAware's asset management feature plugs revenue leakage caused by inaccurate asset information. It enables you to manage both internal assets and your customer's assets - owned or rented, delivering a detailed record or history that remains connected to the equipment, no matter if it's assigned to a customer project or new location.
Asset Management Testimonials
"Before FieldAware, we never had a good way of knowing where our equipment was. Because FieldAware has a place that documents the equipment that we are using, we are able to bill everything at the time it is happening.”
President — Independent Solutions
Results from Asset Management
5.5% Reduced year-over-year warranty-related repair/return costs
30% Increase in profitability
56% Faster processing time for warranty claims
Who Benefits from Field Service Asset Management?
Operations & Dispatch
- Schedule preventative maintenance for assets
- Schedule jobs according to asset availability
- Recognize up-sell opportunities in the field
- Provide mobile access to PDFs for schematics, manuals and other equipment-related information
- Accurately document issues, repairs and the state of the equipment using photos and videos
- Have customer and equipment history on your mobile device
- Eliminates cumbersome paperwork after each job
- Comprehensive view of service history and job mapping
Executive & Owner
- Recoup capital outlay through higher asset uptime
- Reduce payback period through up-sell opportunities
- Forecast equipment replacement
- Benefit from all asset data in one centralized location
- Expedite asset revenue generation by maximizing uptime
Additional Asset Management Resources
Get a Demo
Discover how FieldAware connects your entire field service operations and drives value to every part of your business.