Mobile Field Service Solutions To Fit Your Needs
Advancements in mobile technology have enabled field service teams to reach out and connect instantly from any remote location. But what happens when that location doesn’t have Wi-Fi or internet data access? That’s where FieldAware’s powerful offline capabilities come in.
Always Available To Complete Work
Without data connectivity, some standard mobile applications stop providing full capabilities, but FieldAware’s mobile field service solutions were designed to keep field technicians productive with just the right data to complete their service workflow. Our mobile field service software enables them to cover the work order process, work order debriefs, service report generation and signature capture all in a seamless manner whether online or offline.
Here is what FieldAware’s Offline Capabilities can do for your remote teams…
Complete Job Details At Your Fingertips
Whether online or offline, with one tap FieldAware provides your field staff all the information they need to complete the job. Field staff can view and modify:
- Customer location
- Customer contact(s)
- Task and parts associated with the work
- Customer equipment (asset)
- Service history of that equipment (asset)
- Photos or view attachments, such as manuals or schematics
“My business gained over 1,500 customers in just the first four months with FieldAware.”
Gerald Hoard, Jr.
Owner — Venttex LLC
Who Benefits from Offline Capability?
Operations & Dispatch
- Assign work to the right resource: right skills, right location, right parts
- Close more jobs on the first visit
- Increase the productivity of your staff
- Deliver unmatched customer service
- Allows more jobs to be completed quicker, each and every day
- Eliminates cumbersome paperwork after each job
- Have customer and equipment history on your mobile device
Executive & Owner
- Eliminate wasted time that results from poor scheduling decisions
- Scale the business without the need for additional back office personnel