Build Stronger Customer Relationships With A Field Service Portal
A field service customer portal enables your customers to request work and view the details of work already performed at their location(s). Your Customer Portal can be tailored to your business needs, providing a positive customer experience.
Set Your Service Business Apart
Customers expect instant gratification and transparency when choosing a service provider. Customer Portal provides an on-demand method for your customers to monitor their projects in near real time. Now, you can grow your customer base without the need to grow your customer support team.
Here is what FieldAware’s Field Service Customer Portal capabilities can do for your revenue and customer satisfaction…
“Results have been staggering and the outcome impressive. Most importantly, FieldAware has taken the pressure off the coordination team.”
Supply Chain Coordinator — Intimus International
Improved customer satisfaction
Improved revenue generation
Improved business efficiency
Who Benefits from Field Service Customer Portal?
Operations & Dispatch
- Accept new work orders 24/7 without the need for additional staff
- Give customers the ability to check the status of their jobs at any time
- Customer Portal requires no IT involvement to setup
- Customer requests go directly into the FieldAware system
Executive & Owner
- Grow your customer base without the need to grow back office staff
- Improve customer satisfaction by giving them a modern way to interact with your business
Extending the Impact of Field Service Maturity
Creating Competitive Advantage Through Integrated Field Service Management
Taking Your Field Service Evolution From Concept To Reality
Understanding Field Service Maturity and Enabling Business Growth
The Big Discussion - Field Service Trends Part 3
Get a Demo
Discover how FieldAware connects your entire field service operations and drives value to every part of your business.